Arlene Foreman, M.S.
**All Counseling Sessions Will be Conducted Via Phone or Video Conferencing as a Precaution During the Pandemic**
Individual & Couples Therapy
Are you feeling troubled, stuck, don’t know where to turn?
I offer a safe, non-judgmental space where together we can work through your difficulties and concerns managing your relationships, your anxieties, or your anger. With compassion and skill, I will help you achieve clarity and sort out your most important values. You’ll leave with specific ideas and techniques that will be immediately useful as you create goals to fit those values.
Drawing on more than 25 years of experience,
Arlene Foreman is a Licensed Professional Counselor. She has helped more than four thousand clients resolve their conflicts and manage their anger and become exciting, high-functioning people.
Professional memberships include:
- The American Mental Health Counselors Association
- The American Counseling Association
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Certified
- The Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- The National Board For Certified Counselors
- The National Registry For Certified Group Psychotherapists
- The Association For Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- The American Group Psychotherapy Association.
- Certified anger management therapist
- Full-time office staff that handles all calls confidentially
- Offic on a private cul-de-sac with a brightly-lit parking area
- Day and evening appointments
Arlene Foreman has an extraordinary ability to quickly get to the heart of an issue. She attributes her effectiveness to devoting positive energy to all areas of her life. “I am continually challenging myself to grow,” she says. “I believe I must have a profound understanding of myself in order to inspire others to become more than they ever imagined they could be.”
From her busy Ardmore office, Arlene Foreman is on the cutting edge — helping people’s real selves to emerge and providing them with the clarity they need to make informed decisions for their long-term best interest.
“People sometimes come to their first session,” she says, “fearful of being misunderstood and blamed. Instead, they leave with clarity, understanding, and exciting new skills.”
“As usual, Arlene Foreman is one step ahead of everyone else. Her thinking is brilliant, intriguing, and thought-provoking.”
— Constance Linn, M.D.
Apply these Top Ten Skills
- Develop trust in yourself
- Place your heart on your ear and listen deeply
- Calm yourself by feeling LACE (Love, Appreciation, Compassion, Empathy)
- Tune into your own heart
- Get in touch with your feelings
- Notice negative thinking
- Tell people what you want instead of expecting them to know
- Say no without feeling guilty
- Give and receive affection
- Discover how a sincere intention to change can improve your relationships and your life.
We also offer:
- Certified anger management therapy – for court-ordered treatment or elective treatment
- Freeze Framer, computer-based relaxation system
- Hemi-Sync, binaural-beat sound technology for relaxation
- Ondamed, FDA approved biofeedback device
- CHAANGE Program to treat anxiety
Call now for a phone consultation 1-888-242-1720.
Arlene Foreman M.S.
For more information about individual and couples counseling visit
A Center for Marriage Counseling