Arlene Foreman, M.S.
**Counseling Sessions Available In Person or By Video Conferencing**
Individual & Couples Therapy
Are you feeling troubled, stuck, or don’t know where to turn?
I offer a safe, non-judgmental treatment. Together we can work through your difficulties and concerns, managing your relationships, your anxieties, your grief, or your anger. I will help you achieve clarity and sort out your most important values. You will leave your first session with specific and useful ideas and techniques to set goals that fit your values.
Drawing on more than 25 years of experience
Arlene Foreman is a Licensed Professional Counselor. She has helped more than four thousand clients resolve their conflicts, manage their anger, and become exciting, high-functioning people.
Arlene Foreman’s professional memberships include:
- The American Mental Health Counselors Association
- The American Counseling Association
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Certified
- The Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- The National Board For Certified Counselors
- The National Registry For Certified Group Psychotherapists
- The Association For Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- The American Group Psychotherapy Association.
- Certified anger management therapist
- Full-time office staff that handles all calls confidentially
- Offic on a private cul-de-sac with a brightly-lit parking area
- Day and evening appointments
Arlene Foreman has an extraordinary ability to quickly get to the heart of an issue. She attributes her effectiveness to devoting positive energy to all areas of her life. “I am continually challenging myself to grow,” she says. “I believe I must have a profound understanding of myself in order to inspire others to become more than they ever imagined they could be.”
From her busy Ardmore office, Arlene Foreman is on the cutting edge — helping people’s real selves to emerge and providing them with the clarity they need to make informed decisions for their long-term best interest.
“People sometimes come to their first session,” she says, “fearful of being misunderstood and blamed. Instead, they leave with clarity, understanding, and exciting new skills.”
“As usual, Arlene Foreman is one step ahead of everyone else. Her thinking is brilliant, intriguing, and thought-provoking.”
— Constance Linn, M.D.
Arlene will help you learn these important skills:
- Develop trust in yourself
- Deal with life’s inevitable highs and lows
- Calm yourself by feeling LACE (Love, Appreciation, Compassion, Empathy)
- Notice negative thinking
- Tell people what you want instead of expecting them to know
- Say no without feeling guilty
- Give and receive affection
- Discover how a sincere intention to change can improve your relationships and your life.
We also offer:
- Certified anger management therapy – for court-ordered treatment or elective treatment
- Greif counseling to help you deal with the pain of losing a beloved family member, spouse or close friend
- Neurofeedback, computer-based relaxation system
- Hemi-Sync, binaural-beat sound technology for relaxation
- Ondamed, an FDA FDA-approved biofeedback device
- CHAANGE Program to treat anxiety
Fill out our contact form and get a free phone consultation
Arlene Foreman M.S.
For more information about individual and couples counseling visit
A Center for Marriage Counseling